Royal Blue and Glitter Gradient

I just love glitter tips! There's just something about them that draws me in.Maybe it's because I love showstopping nail arts, the kind that makes anyone look twice ;)
Starting with clean nails, I used 2 coats of Color Trends Royal Blue Polish (I'm not so sure what the exact name is, bec it wasn't stated in the bottle)
When it is completely dry, I took out the silver glitters I bought at a craft shop. You can also use glitter polish for this, but I wanted to have a generous amount, and you will find that this is much cheaper! I mixed the silver glitter with a clear polish on a tissue paper,on a generous amount to really give it a bling and dipped it in a sponge, concentrating on the tips and gradually work its way up.
After finishing the gradient,slowly add a clear top coat.And, you're set!

Comments

Popular Posts