Green and Plum Spiderweb Halloween Nail Art

Hello!

For this post, I will share to you my Halloween mani I did especially for the season.

Although I love looking at Halloween nail art photos, it seems that I'm not feeling just enough spooky to wear it on my nails and go around town with blood-dripping design or something.

So, moving on.

I happen to saw this nail design on Lenysea's Youtube account this afternoon.


It catch my attention right away.

The design is very appropriate for Halloween, minus the slime, the bloods and all. :)

 

Though I took it off after taking these photos, I'm really happy with it.

It's very easy, and perfect for those who can't stand creepy designs on their nails.. Like me.lol.

'Till next time!
xoxo

Nail polished used:
BK Hello Kitty #33
Nicole by Opi Pretty in Plum
Nicole by Opi Gumdrops

Comments

Popular Posts