Beauty Bigbang Metallic Chrome Nail Polish Demo & Review

Hello, lovelies!

 

Today we're going to do a review of +Beautybigbang Nail  Metallic Chrome nail polish in Champagne Gold. They come in 6ml bottles which comes in a set.One is the base coat and one is the chrome polish. I chose this color because it flatters my skin tone and also matches well with my sandals. 😊

What's exciting is it's my first time to try this kind of polish!



The base coat is like a matt polish with a cloudy and milky-looking consistency. I guess this is to create a flawless base for the nails because chromes can highlight imperfections.

Apply it thoroughly and give it time to dry about 5 minutes since it's thicker than your normal base coat.



This is what the nail polish looks like, and wow! It's so amazing even more with a macro shot. It needs to be shaken well before using.

With the thin formula, I think it's best to be safe and apply liquid tape over my cuticles to avoid a messy cleanup.

A little goes a long way with this polish, so you only need a small amount on your brush. I highly recommend doing straight strokes in one direction to get better results.


Look at that shine! 

I was happy with my first coat, and I never want to overdo it so I peeled off my liquid latex and did a quick cleanup with a cotton dipped in acteone.

Applying a top coat will only dull it's shine so I didn't bother to try.



I give this chrome polish a two thumbs up for the single application and being able to deliver the perfect chrome finish.

Here is my video on my Youtube channel:




However, it lasted on a maximum of two days so I suggest to wear it on special occasions when you want a quick but fabulous manicure.

 
Purchase this metallic chrome nail polish on their website, www.beautybigbang.com.
 

Item link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/1bottle-champagne-gold-metalic-nail-polish-1bottle-stainless-steel-mirror-silver-base-coat

 



🌸 Use my code JUS10 for 10% discount.
🛍 Happy shopping!


xo,
Jen 💋



Comments

Popular Posts