Beauty Bigbang Nail Polish Holder Rack- Review and Demo

Hello everyone!

 

+Beautybigbang Nail  has sent me wonderful items to review!
It's my first time to try their products, so I'm really excited.

Let's start with their nail polish holder rack. 


Its made of silicon rubber and comes in three different colors. I chose pink for my review. 

It's undeniably cute!

The ring fits on my fingers just right, and you don't have to worry because it's very flexible.

The only thing you have to know upon using this is you have to change your normal hand position to get a view of your nails. Other than that, paint your nails like you normally would.

One of the pros, I noticed how it also put a weight on my hand and actually prevented it from accidental movements that can happen. I'm sure clumsy folks like me can relate to this.. lol 

OK, so you have painted your left hand. What's next? 
Once you have wet polish on, the challenge is to switch it on to your second hand. Good thing because of it's soft and flexible silicon material, it's not entirely a problem unless of course you would hold it like your nails are dry!

On my Youtube video, I did a demo with different brands and shapes of nail polish bottles to see if it still holds. What happens next, you should watch my video review!



Overall, this is a clever product and very useful especially those who don't hve a designated area for painting their nails. 

Super handy to fit in your bag and bring while on travel and you want to get your nails done.
Purchase this product in different colors (blue or green) and more on www.beautybigbang.com 🌸

 Item link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/wearable-nail-polish-rack





🌸 Use my code JUS10 for 10% discount.
🛍 Happy shopping!


xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts