Born Pretty Galaxy Holo Flakies Review and Demo

 

How's it going?

Today we have this gorgeous holo flakies from bornprettystore.com! 🌟

Honestly, I was skeptic if I could pull it off since it has been a long time since I used something like this. Back then, I tried glitter powder, velvet/flock powder and caviars and I wouldn't say that I loved it. Sure, it gave a different texture on my nails, but It's not something I'd enjoy doing the most.

 

So it came in this cute holo packaging which got me even more excited to use it since me and my kinds are suckers for holo! 😲 And hey, maybe it's not soo bad?


A special applicator was included, much like an eyeshadow applicator if you would look at it.

I was extra careful in opening this jar because I was afraid the flakies would spill because of my clumsiness. And thankfully, it didn't!lol

 

I was drooling with the holo awesomeness!
It's rainy season here in the Philippines, so I didn't had the chance to capture in under the sunlight.

Nevertheless, it's gorgeous!

Watch my video tutorial on YouTube to see how I applied this beauty:



With the name, I went for some easy, galaxy nails you can do under 15-20 minutes.


 
What I did was I applied the flakies while my nails are still sticky from my top coat. Using the applicator, grab a small amount, tap it on your nails especially the sides and build your way from there until you get the coverage you want. I did not apply a nail polish base aside from my Top Coat so I went for the total coverage.

The glitter might get with your hands, especially around your nails which kinda bothered me at first but then, after washing my hands when the design is dry, it was okay. I used pure acetone on cotton and let it rest on my nail before scrubbing it, which I didn't have a hard time at all. I LOVE it!



If you're a holosexual or just as curious as I am, I highly recommend this product for a dose of holo perfection. I'm also planning to wear it on special occassions, when I'm just in the mood for some serious sparkles.



Get this item on their website www.bornprettystore.com 
Link:  http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-galaxy-holo-flakes-laser-nail-flakies-sequins-holographic-glitter-powder-paillette-p-39677.html
(ID= 39677)

For 10% off, use my code: JJW10
Happy shopping!

xo,

Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts