Drag Marble Nail Art with Beauty Bigbang Nail Sequin


Hey everyone!

 

Guess what, I'm back to reviewing more nail stuff, this time it's from +Beautybigbang 

They offer a wide selection of items from nails to makeup and so on.Free worldwide shipping! I will link their website at the end of this post. 


The nail sequins contains different-sized glitter, thinly sliced for easy application and adherence to nails.


 More colors are available on their website!

I'm so in love with this nail sequin because it looks cool, and I love gold color combos.



I chose this drag marble design because it pairs well with the sequin, and who wouldn't want a quick mani design? It's chic and simple, not overpowering the sparkles.

 

These are very light and easy to apply, even the smaller sequins.
Check out my Youtube video on how I did this simple drag marble manicure. 😍


Check out their website at www.beautybigbang.com  💟 Free worldwide shipping!

Item Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/6ml-dark-green-holographic-nail-polish-holo-glitter-varnish-hologram-effect-manicure-nail-art-varnish?variant=38158245389
💮Use code JUS10 for 10% discount.
Happy Shopping!

Follow me on instagram @justineisms

 

 xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts