Nail Art with Bornpretty Store Chameleon Powder


Hello everyone.

 

This will be my last review for this batch of items from BPS.

Certainly not the least, because It's one of my favorite designs!


I did a stamping pattern first, then applied the chameleon powder on the bottom part. 


I LOVE this macro!
It comes in 0.2g per piece and I wish I had mooooore! 😘


And of course, we got a tutorial for this:




🔮 Highly Pigmented
🔮 8 Colors to choose from
🔮 Holo satisfaction guaranteed





Check out their website at www.bornprettystore.com 🌸 Item link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-peacock-holographic-chameleon-nail-powder-mirror-nail-chrome-pigment-glitters-p-40893.html 💜


 Use my code upon checkout for 10% off 🌸 Happy Shopping!🛍

Thank you for reading, and I see you soon with new nail art post!

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts