Beauty Bigbang Mermaid Nail Sequins


Hello, once again!

We have the last item to review from +Beautybigbang ,which is their mermaid nail sequins!


They are available on their website and retails for $1.99



Of course I knew what design to do with it, so I did a simple mermaid design.
After applying your base color, apply a clear top coat and with the help of my dotting tool or any other nail tool you can use, I added the sequins randomly on the side. It doesn't have to be very perfect, as long as it stays on position.


Here is my simple mermaid nails..


For my accent nail, I covered it completely with the sequins, sealed it with a top coat and applied a nail charm to make it stand out.

 

Thee sequins are sliced thinly, so it's very light to pickup and easily adheres to your nails. I never had any problem with using it, and you can store it for a long period of time under good condition.

Here's a tutorial from my Youtube channel:





And I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Purchase this product and more on šŸŒøwww.beautybigbang.com



 šŸŒø Use my code JUS10 for 10% discount. šŸ› Happy shopping!

xo,
Jen šŸ’‹

Comments

Popular Posts