Peel-Off Tape Nail Guide from Beauty Bigbang


Hi lovelies, how's it going?

I've been in and out of the social media world lately and being super productive in the real life, facing new challenges and tasks.

Anyway, we have a new blog post for gradient and water marble lovers out there.

This peel-off nail tape from +Beautybigbang would guarantee to make your next nail art interesting!


We may have heard of liquid tape and all, but it's really worth a try! I've heard excellent reviews for this product from my instagram friends.



Here is a tutorial on how I made this simple gradient design with no hassle of cleanup and mess! 

It's very easy to use. Just place it on where you normally would with a liquid tape. Make sure to seal it in position with your fingers.

 
I finished my gradient design quickly because there's less cleaning time required with Beauty Bigbang nail tape.



Very efficient and most of all, latex-free!

 Purchase this product and more on 🌸www.beautybigbang.com

 Item Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/product...

 
 🌸 Use my code JUS10 for 10% discount. 🛍 Happy shopping!

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts