My first items from Sample room PH!


Hello, lovelies!

Not nail related for this post, today is Sample room appreciation day..at least on my blog.

First, let me introduce you to Sample room PH.


 

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY


Who wouldn't want to try the products first before buying them?
Sample Room is here to give you that option. And this is our inspiration.

Sample Room is a sampling site that banks on the power of free product sampling. It is an online community that changes
your beauty-shopping pattern; and an interactive community where your opinions matter and where all beauty lovers are valued.

You don't need to..
 
Take a risk at a full-sized product that may not work for you or may give you an allergic reaction.

 Rely on reviews alone that might not jive with your skin type (as you get to try the product yourself)

 Waste money on a product that might not work for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ok, so I first learned about their site through instagram. Basically, that was the time when I can instagram for hours, but I was still hesitant to get into it. Maybe because I was focusing more on posting my nails.

Then came 2018, and I said to myself that it is the time for me to try something new and I was in the mood for a beauty mail. Haha!

So getting back to my empty account that has been there for ages, I checked out what to add to my cart for sampling. Many products are posted but not all of them are available which is totally understandable, as Sample room is not in any way, a store where the items are being restocked. 

I have my first 100 points provided upon registration and I need to use it wisely!
It is true that the items are free, what you have to pay for is the shipping fee. Mine is around 150 pesos which I paid through Globe Gcash. I paid around Thursday 5PM, and received the package Monday morning.


So I remembered the excitement as I was preparing to go outside after hearing the delivery guy outside our gate. It's like a surprise gift for myself!
Not surprise completely though, as I was the one who ordered it. 😂











So after opening this plastic package, I finally got my hands on the Sample room signature bag.

OMG, imagine the years I spent looking at it online and finally having the guts to order my samples.







These are the contents of the bag: Himalaya Apricot Scrub and Belo Tinted Sunscreen!!












I went for the products that are actually what I needed, as my face scrub is running out and the I needed the tinted moisturizer for an upcoming beach party.


Here's a flatlay of Belo moisturizer.. I posted this on my instagram page. instagram.com/jjencortel

All-in-all, I had a smooth transaction with Sample room. I did overthink about whether they have received my payment and I checked my e-mail constantly for the confirmation letter. It was just me being praning. 

On how the products work, it will be posted on a separate post.


xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts