Bornpretty Store BPX-L013 Stamping Plate

 

Hello and happy 2018 everyone!

Surely, I'm not too late for the greeting as it has only been 20 days since the new year.. We're still in January! So.. um. Let's start with my first review for today.

It's the lovely celebration plate from +BornPretty Store Nail Art  sent by Miss Cynthia. 


The first thing I liked with this plate, is it has every festive print- from Christmas, to new year, to spring! I did plenty of NYE nail designs in the past but I've never tried stamping with it so I'm really excited to try it out and prayed that my stamping skills will allow me to pull it off.





Here's the design I came up with BPX-L013, this lovely silhouette and the festive fireworks brought a burst of fabulousness over a light base color.




















I can honestly tell you that this is a must-have stamping plate! The images are unique and well-etched that even a newbie stamper like me had no problem picking up the polish from the plate.












A live demo and tutorial of this plate is up on my Youtube channel: 
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfLmIXmdxeE&t=7s


Press play! And don't forget to like & subscribe.



BPX-L013 is available on their website on www.bornprettystore.com


🌸 ID: 38219 🌸 Item link: https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-... 🌸Use my code JJCW10 upon checkout for 10% off 🌸 Happy Shopping!🛍 .

 

 

 

xo,

Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts