Born Pretty Store BP-L063 Stamping Plate Review


Woot! Long time no post. (I'm such a bad blogger)

When Born Pretty Store accepted me to be a pat of their blogger program, I was so ecstatic! I've known them ever since I started doing nail art, and some of my nail products are from their company. So, imagine if i get to review for them! It's such an honor.


The link to the items will be on the photo caption. A special 10% off will be provided at the end of this post. 

First up, is this nail stamping plate which is the cutest!

Item Link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-template-stamping-plate-cute-animal-rectangle-manicure-nail-image-plate-p-394868.html 


This stamping plate has tons of cute animal images to choose from. I'm sure pet lovers young and old will love it! (Item ID= 39484)
 



BP-L063


I like to call this "Bad Dog" Nail art since I like to joke around with our shih tzu that he's a bad dog when he gives us puppy eyes that makes us surrender to what he wants us to do. Ugh!

I actually had a difficulty in picking up the images at first. I tried a different stamper and stamping polish and still nothing. Until I poured a generous amount of acetone over the plate and really just cleaned it thoroughly with a cotton ball. Must've been because of the sticky layer left from removing the blue film. I had born pretty stamping plates before, but I never experienced that much glue residue.

 

Still, it was a fun design to do and I enjoyed the dog prints on this one.


Tutorial:


Don't forget to use my 10% off code when you shop on their website at www.bornprettystore.com. 

Happy shopping!





xo,
Jen 💋 

Disclaimer: I was provided with a free product in return for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the company/affiliates, in any way.

Comments

Popular Posts