The Nailartsociety.PH "April" Nail Art Challenge

Hello! How's everyone doing?

 

Today, I have finally compiled my nail art challenges for the month of April.
My sisters from the nail community arranged a prompt for us to do last month. Amidst the regular summer outings, I'm quite pleased that I was able to complete them all! 👏


For our first challenge which was "Quilted", I did a purple quilted mani inspired by non other than Coco Chanel.


I always knew about the black-white-gold color combination, but I decided to give it my own twist and opted for purple instead. :)

Sadly, I never filmed a tutorial for this because I've never done this technique and I think it's so-so. I will do a separate post for every challenge, and I hope you stick with me 'till then.

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts