Rosegold Water-Spotted Nail Art with Ella+Mila

How's everyone?

For this challenge, my original plan was to do a water marble design since I have quite a number of polish that water marbles. But as my schedule permits it, I didn't had the time. Anyhow, I'm still happy with my finished design.. and I hope you like it,too!


It's my first time to try this technique, and I must say it is a lot of fun!


No pattern is the same, as you dip your nail into the water. It creates that marble look, hence, the prompt for this challenge!

Are you ready for the tutorial?


Please go to my YouTube channel for better viewing because blogger only allows this space on videos. youtube.com/justinejen29 

If you'd like to see more of my videos in the future, please like and subscribe+turn on post notifications.

I'm currently working on something for you guys so stay tuned.

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts