Caviar Nails. Love it or Hate It.

Hey!! So I know my next post took forever,I'm still figuring out how to work my schedule out.You know busy mommas! 

I'd like to share my Caviar nail art I did about 2012 (gosh, that was 2 yrs ago!) it was given to me by a very young friend as a birthday gift along with other nail stuffs. I was excited to try it, because I have seen a lot of caviar manicures on the internet even before I started to do nail arts.



With clean nails, apply your base coat. Others only use white polish, but I think any opaque color similar to your caviar would be nice,except shimmer polish.A thinner formula for your base coat is best, as you will be covering them up later.



To get the caviars set, you can pour them onto a wide cup bottle or a small cup,about 60-70% full.You don't want to make a mess when you dip your fingers in. 

Applying your second coat, wait about 10 seconds before dipping them to the caviar. Press down the beads if you must,but do so carefully!


I love the results, very girly and it adds an edge to the usual manicure. Do I like them? Yes. Would I try it again? I don't think so. They are pretty, but It's not something that I would wear daily.The beads got less and less as I do my usual house work, and that's the biggest downside for me.

:)  

Comments

Popular Posts