Galaxy Nails: My 1st.

Hello everyone! I just had my blog this afternoon, and I can't wait to write my first post. 

I'm not new to writing, but I hope I'll do good for a new blogger. I'll be showing my manicures, mostly nail art.. And hopefully some swatches,too! I've only been doing nail art as a hobby for about two years now, so if ever my designs aren't looking too professional, don't look down on me. :) 

So, for my 1st post would be my Galaxy nails. I just did these about a week ago,but I was too busy with the kids going back to school I didn't had the chance to take a photo. 



I've been wanting to do them ever since they became popular, but I was thinking I couldn't do it because I was a beginner.





I started off with a black base, and slowly dabbing other colors on different sides of my nails using blue,purple and pink using a sponge.

I just added small dots at random to look like stars, and I added a generous glitter top coat. Honestly,it's not as complicated as it looks and I was somewhat nervous on every dab of sponge on my nails I was thinking if I was doing it right. Not bad,huh?

Comments

Popular Posts