Floral+Negative Space Nail Art Collab with Nailart Sisters PH

Hi!

It's nearly vacation for my little girls, they're totally dreading school and so am I. It's going to school for attendance since the 4th grading is over.

I just can't wait for summer. Really!

Last year I remember complaining to hubby on how bored I am staying at home, but now please.. I just want my bed. 🛏


Enough with the ranting, here's my entry for our collab!

This is freehanded, with the help of Glammymani Nail Vinyls. I actually enjoyed this design, I've been planning to do a floral mani for a long time. 


Ahh, too many gorgeous manis! 

Do check my instagram for more details of this collab, and be sure to check our hashtag #nailartsistersph


Here's a new and improved nail tutorial for you guys.
I'm always working to be better with filming, so enjoy!

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts