Pineapple Nail Art/Tropical Fruit Nails Collaboration

Hello there!

Lately, I joined a group of Pinay nail artists on Facebook, where I met a lot of friends in the nail art community. There are only a few nail artists here in the Philippines, so it really is a joy to find some lovely people who shares the same interest as mine.

For my first collaboration with them, the host for the week announced the theme. Which is, tropical fruits of any kind.

I think it's really a cute theme, since it's always sunny here in our country. 



I'd also like to share our collage. Please check my instagram and give my ladies a follow.

,
So fruity-liscious, right?

If you'd like to try my design, please feel free to check out my YouTube Tutorial on how I made my Pineapple nails.



If you enjoyed my tutorial, please give it a thumbs up, and subscribe!

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts