Pink and Purple Gradient with Orly Velvet Rope/Cutex That's Haute Pink

Welcome, reader! :)

  I've been feeling really frisky this week. Probably because of the amount of Green Tea consumed, and the pumping cardio in the morning and my aching body that goes with it.

Let's get on with today's post.


A week before my daughter's birthday, there's just so many things to be taken care of. As a DIY mom, the ideas just need to come out in person.

Uhm, in short, my brain and body is fried.

If you know me I'd rather be exhausted with nice nails rather than none.😆

So I decided to do a simple two-toned gradient before the birthday week hits.


Orly Velvet Rope is a deep purple with a metallic silver shimmer. However, it's not as glittery when you apply it on your nails compare to what you see on the bottle. 

The application is smooth. One thing I like with Orly is their nail polish brush, and the grip of the bottle that prevents me from my clumsy nature. lol 



Hmmmnn.. My new camera setting do take crisp images. :)



Though I'm ok with wearing the gradient on its own, the main thing I want to do is to draw one-stroke florals with it.

I know, far from perfect. It's supposed to calm me down and help me put my mind into the other thing I love doing before jumping in to full-mommy mode with my daugher's party.

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts