27th Birthday Nails with bundlemonster XL30 Stamping Plate

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be showing you my nail art I made especially for the occasion. I just turned 27, and of course what's greater than having an excuse to having explosive glitter on your nails..DUH!


Also for this special day is my OPI Hello Kitty nail polish. So pretty!

Bundlemonster sent me a random plate for free after signing up to their website. Luckily, mine was this celebration plate. Perfect for my birthday. 😀


Gorgeous, isn't it?

Please don't ask me about the stamper because my dog chewed on it.🐶

Of course, no blog post is complete without a YouTube tutorial!


It's the first time I did an advanced stamping technique, so I'm pretty excited about this video.

I do hope you enjoyed watching. Please don't forget to give a thumbs up and subscribe.



xo,
Jen 💋

 

Comments

Popular Posts