Dry Brush Nails with Caronia Nail Polish

Hello! 

I regret to inform you guys that this will be my last entry for our nail challenge for the month of May, because my nail broke in half and I couldn't paint them until they grow back to a decent length.

Today's prompt is "Dry brush", and what concerns me is I'm not really sure if i'm doing this right or it's really just supposed to be messy in an abstract way. 😁


Be the judge! It's an enjoyable experience for me to be able to use so many colors in one nail art. Though, I'm quite confused if I'm doing the strokes correctly.


Here's a macro shot. Here, you can clearly see how many colors I threw on that single nail.. And of course, I added some nail studs for extra bling.

 

Caronia is one of the pioneers of nail polish in the Philippines. They come in a wide array of colors so whatever shade it is you're looking for, I'm pretty sure you'll find it here. I have 50 shades of their nail polish as a prize for their nail art contest, and I'm on a no-buy because I clearly have every color I need on my stash. 

Visit my YouTube account for a tutorial! Please like and subscribe. 😗 


xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts