Neon Dotticure with ORLY PCH Collection

Hey there! I hope you all had fun with your summer vacations.

Today, I have this very bright nail design that's perfect for your (last-days) summer outings. This is one of the prompts for our monthly challenge and I'm very happy to share it with you guys.

  
Since summer is for neons, so I decided to use ORLY's PCH Collection. 
It has the perfect shades that's totally bold, eye-catching and.. super bright!😎

My own photo: instagram.com/justineisms

What ORLY says:

"For the ultimate top-down scenic drive, head to the ribbon of highway that hugs L.A.’s breathtaking coastline. PCH meanders through the seaside cliffs and tiny beach towns that pop up every few miles along the Pacific Coast Highway."

Cream neons and shimmer, that's what this 6 piece collection is about. What's more, ORLY nail polishes are 12-free!

ORLY Nail Lacquers are formulated without: Toluene, Formaldehyde,
Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene,
MEHQ/HQ, MIT, Parabens, Animal Derived Ingredients or Gluten.

 

I used a white base for this design, but you can use them on its own without white polish underneath like neon nail polishes do. Very opaque in 2-3 coats!

The tutorial for this mani is posted on my YouTube account, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you loved it!


xo,
Jen 💋

 

Comments

Popular Posts