Bornpretty Store Chameleon Shimmer Powder #5 Review

Hi everyone!

Today we have Bornpretty Store Chameleon Shimmer Powder #5 to review, and we're going to use it on regular polish.


 


 So here it is! What a beauty..

Oh, and it also comes with an eyeshadow applicator.


We're gonna start off with your regular black polish. These type of powders works excellent with gels, but as you can see it still looks amazing with regular polish, as you can see on my Youtube video

 


Because buffing it with the applicator won't give me the effect I want, I decided to rub it in with my finges and it's the best thing to do to let out its shine.



You can actually do a second or third layer, but I'm happy with it, so..it's great!
They applied very nicely, and I love this color! 💙

To seal it off, it's important to apply a water-based top coat and then, a regular top coat after so as to keep its chrome effect.


 And if you're interested in this product, visit their website www.bornprettystore.com 

ID=40143

Item Link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/product_info.php?products_id=40143{1}10372
 

💮Use code JJCW10 for 10% discount.
Happy Shopping!

Follow me on instagram @justineisms

xo,
Justine 💋

Comments

Popular Posts