Bornpretty Store White, Semi-circle Pearl Bead Review


Hello everyone,

 














Today we have Bornpretty store's pearl bead nail decoration.
It's sizes comes in 4mm,3mm and 2mm with their own compartments so you can easily sort them out.


Best to use while your nails are still wet/tacky, just like what I did on my Youtube video:


You may also use nail glue if you're planning on wearing these lovely beads for a long period of time. I found that some pearls are sticking together in the wheel, but you can easily separate them with tweezers. They are the easiest thing to use, just press it on your nails.
 

You can see how it instantly adds a luxurious touch to my floral design. I like how it comes in different sizes for contrast.


I will certainly wear it again for my future designs!

If you like this product, you may purchase this on their website at www.bornprettystore.com 


White Semi-circle Pearl Bead 2mm/3mm/4mm Mixed Flat Bottom DIY Phone Manicure 3D Nail Decoration
ID=39517
Item Link:http://www.bornprettystore.com/white-semi-circle-pearl-bead-2mm3mm4mm-mixed-flat-bottom-phone-manicure-nail-decoration-p-39517.html


💮Use code JJCW10 for 10% discount.
Happy Shopping!

Follow me on instagram @justineisms


xo,
Justine 💋

Comments

Popular Posts