Tropical Nails Using BornPretty BP-L076 Stamping Plate


Welcome to my blog!

 


This is BPL-076, one of their new stamping plates, and I fell in love at first glance! 😍



It's a beautiful plate with a tropical feel to it. Perfect images for summer. I love how you can put different designs in one, and you can do double stamping, too. I showed how I did this on my Youtube tutorial:




Honestly, I'm not a pro at stamping, but I can say that I got a perfect pickup from the first try.


I had no issues of picking up even the detailed images. 


Complete swatch of all the images on this plate is on my video tutorial.
Watch in on Youtube for wide screen viewing.

I really hope you enjoyed my review. It was a lot of fun, and I'll never get tired of doing a mix-and-match of the images together.

This plate is very well-etched. Excellent quality!

This is available on their website at www.bornprettystore.com  
ID= 40067


Item link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-stamping-template-summer-fruit-leaf-flamingo-rectangle-nail-image-plate-l076-p-40067.html




💮Use code JJCW10 for 10% discount.
Happy Shopping!

Follow me on instagram @justineisms


xo,
Justine 💋

Comments

Popular Posts