BPSX L007 Halloween Nail Art


Hi! (Post is long overdue, but worth a read) :)

How I wish there's a stamping plate to cover my endless Halloween nail art ideas.. 

Well, here it is! From +BornPretty Store Nail Art 





I picked this up from my batch of review especially for Halloween 2017!

So it has everything! From skeletons, trick or treat candies to graveyard silhouettes..

It's definitely worth a buy! I could have it for a bunch of different manis, if my time would allow it. 


So I did this purple and violet smooshy design.. My first time actually!
Oh, look at me doing it.. lol

To show you the varieties you could create with the plate, I stamped a different image per nail.

 

 Other of my designs are down below, check it out on my instagram.






If I wasn't busy with going trick or treating with my kids this year, I would've made tons of other designs, believe me! 👅 But, mommy's gotta do what she gotta do, so..

Oh, and here's a Youtube tutorial on how I made my smooshy Halloween mani.



You may purchase this on their website on www.bornprettystore.com 


💟 Free worldwide shipping!
ID= 36244
Item link=  http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-126cm-rectangle-nail-stamp-template-halloween-image-plate-celebration-l007-p-36244.html

💮Use code for 10% discount.
Happy Shopping!

Follow me on instagram @justineisms


Hope you had a great Halloween!
Thank you BPS.

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts