Beauty Bigbang Dark Green Holographic Nail Polish

Hi guys!

 Today we have +Beautybigbang  holo polish for demo & review!

Beauty Bigbang has a lot of holographic nail polish on their site which I will link in the bottom of this post.





It retails for $5.99, and free shipping worldwide!
 
For this review, I did an ikat design.
 
 
I truly love this color! It's a deep, emerald shade from the bottle and upon actually applying, you will notice the blue undertones and shimmering linear holo. This is an indoor shot, but nevertheless the amazing effect is there.
 
 
This is so easy to apply! I got full coverage in one coat, but I did two just to make the holo effect stronger. Here's a macro shot to show you why it's a personal favorite!
 
It is long lasting, to 4 days chip free with top coat but it can get worn out at the tips of your nails. 



It's perfect for any nail art though I haven't tried it with stamping. You can also wear it on it's own, and it's just as beautiful!


 
Here's a tutorial of this nail art using Beauty Bigbang dark green nail polish! Don't forget to give a thumbs up and subscribe. 
 
Purchase this product and more on 🌸 www.beautybigbang.com
 
 
 
 
 🌸 Use my code JUS10 for 10% discount.
🛍 Happy shopping!
 
xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts