Lace and Roses Nail Art


I was dying to do a floral nail art for weeks, and.. this is what I came up with! Tadaah..



IG Inspiration from +Newlypolished
 



First I applied my base coat which is one of my favorites! It's a local brand (I will list it below) , that comes in a small bottle with a great formula. Then, using my DIY nail tape,to paint white over the center of my nails. 

Using a large dotting tool, make dots over the edge of the white part. 

Then, make small roses over the corners. It's really up to you, but for me I had to do just four flowers maximum. Of course, add green for the leaves. 

Using a smaller dotting tool,apply dots to the center of the white dots you did before. 

Make sure to wait until they're completely dry before adding your topcoat! 

 
Nail polishes used:
Ween "Harmony"
OMG "Salsa"
Color Trends "Raspberry Sherbet" and "Yelling Green"
Chic by Nail Center "White Silk"
L.A Colors Cosmetics Top Coat.

Comments

Popular Posts