My First Splatter Nail Art

Hello there!

So for my next Nail Art I made myself some fun, splatter nails! 



 

 
I was thinking of doing it for weeks, and, yes I did it today! It was really,really worth it. It turned out exactly the way I wanted it to be.

Though the ideal splatter nails would have that spray paint effect, mine didn't had much going on like that. 

But who cares, I still think it rocks! :)

There is no right or wrong with this design, I think the most important part in this is you make sure the colors you are using will all be visible no matter how many combinations you're using. 

 Here's one more shot.

It's one of the designs that are quick to do,as it doesn't have to be precise or anything. You might, however, consider taping off the sides of your nails to save yourself from the cleanup because it will be a mess! 

As you can see, I added some black rhinestones to that. I'm not so sure where or how did I get the idea, I just think something black will compliment the neon and tone them down a little bit..




The colors are blinding when I'm outdoors they're really, really bright.

Overall, I really had a good time doing splatter nails for the first time! It looks fun and playful, I feel like a kid doing my art project. A great design for showing your creativity. :)

 


Nail polishes used:
Color Trends #120
Chic Centre "Neon Yellow"
Hello Kitty Nail Polishes are given to me by a friend.
Orange neon polish, bought at a local market.
L.A. Color Cosmetics Top Coat
Rhinestones are bought at a local store.


Comments

Popular Posts