Seas the Day- Nautical Nail Art

Hello! 

I made this nail art for my Nautical  Nailpolis badge which I hope to have.lol.

There was just a lot of inspirations coming to mind, and this one won. 



Nautical is one of my favorite nail art designs! The possibilities are endless, and it always reminds me of vacationing on a beautiful beach somewhere. Of course, it also reminds me of Popeye. ;) 


 
(Sorry for the cloudy shot, it is a cloudy day.)

 
It's actually my third time to do a nautical design. Of course, this is the one that I'm proud of. 

Oh, and I think the anchor on the sand as my accent is my favorite!







Nail polishes used:
Color Trends (white) 120
Color Trends (blue) Sorry, the label with the name on it peeled off right after I bought it.
Klik Baby Blue
OMG Salsa
Cult Cosmetics Abbot Kinney
LA Colors Cosmetics Top Coat
Gold glitters from a craft store

Comments

Popular Posts