Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art

Hi there!

As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

To show my support, I painted my nails pink for the theme.

But before that, let's talk about what this is really about. All people, whether male or female, are born with some breast cells and tissue that have the possibility to develop into cancer.  However, breast cancer in men is rare, with only about 2,190 diagnoses each year.Although most people who develop breast cancer will not be able to pinpoint one specific cause,scientists have learned much about risk factors that may indicate a stronger likelihood for cancer. We can do self-exams at home, early detection can save your life!

For my breast cancer awareness mani, I decided to go for a simple design.
 


Pink chevron tips with pink rhinestones.

For the accent nail, I did a white heart design with the pink ribbon in the center.

 


And.. that's all for today! :)

Nail polished used:
Color Trends #120
Klik Hot Pink

Comments

Popular Posts