Matte Flowers and Stripes Nail Art


Hello!

For this week's notd, I did what I always want to do: Flowers and stripes!


This design was inspired by New York fashion for fall.

Like, wearing a striped floral skirt with baby pink heels . :)

It's always a sunny day in our country, so while most go for fall colors at this time of year, I can say that I can wear this design in November and still pull it off.

And might I add that it's my first matte nail art?

 

Apart from the polish I regularly use, this time, it includes this Matte Revlon Top Coat.

The formula is a little thick.. but, it certainly gets the job done, nevertheless.

I was a little disappointed with the leaves. The green bled on this mani.



I won't say I liked it right away, because I'm a fan of shiny manicures. (The ones that makes you say "Oooooh!")

For me, there are some particular design that would look extra nice if it is in matte.

Can't wait to do more matte nail arts in the future!

Nail polish used:
Klik Hot Pink
Color Trends #120
OMG Crystal Sand Hematite
LA Colors Top Coat
Revlon Matte Top Coat
Color Trends Yelling Green

Comments

Popular Posts