The Great Gatsby Nail Art

Hello there!


Today's post is about my Great Gatsby nail art that I'm really proud off.lol.



I got my first striping tape last week that I'm excited to try.

With two coats from BK Hello Kitty #41 (See recent post), I arrange the tapes accordingly.




Unlike my usual posts, today I will show the polish I used.

"Rumor" from Bobbie Hot Collection by Chic Centre is a nice color, but, it's very hard to photograph.




Here are the photos. The above photo was shot indoors, the bottom, outdoors. You can visibly see how the intensity changed.


Either way, I still think it's gorgeous!

Added some studs to give it a kick.



At first I wanted to do something "fall", but then I wanted to do something inspired by The Great Gatsby,too so, why not do both?



"Rumor" is a cream-based polish. 

Very easy to apply and opaque in two coats.

'Till next time!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Hello I think your nails look great, very nice design. The polish is very pretty and I'm so glad you actually showed and named the polish and brand. Most post don't include this information, I myself have done the same thing. I would like to ask where you got the polish, ive never seen this brand. Thank you for sharing, you are a great inspiration to me and I'm sure many others will feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm surprised that most bloggers don't include the brand/name of their polish.Personally if I read a blog I would immediately ask what polish was used, maybe that's why I always include them. :) I won the Bobbie nail creme at an online nail art contest, it's a local brand in our country, (I'm from the Philippines) I must say it's quite expensive from the usual local brands out there, but they go on very smooth and has an awesome, creamy formula. I hope this answers your question. Thanks for your kind words, have a great day. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jen, do you know im just now reading your response to my question. I don't have notifications set for you, I feel silly. Thank you for answering my question about the polishes that you used for thisani. I truly love the look of it and my husband does to. I'll google the polish right away. If I'm able to find it and get my mani done I'll drop you a line and include a quick pic. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts