Black and Gold Floral Nail Art

Hey!

Me again. I'm being spammy, am I?

lol.

Another nail art I'll be sharing is my #notw:



This design is inspired by my grandma's favorite blouse.

I have always wanted to do a black floral design, but it just got stuck in my head when I've seen another design I want to try!

I saw many inspiration for a black floral design online, but what really got me was my grandma's blouse.

I've always pictured it in my head when I think of a floral design.

The gold stripes for the gold buttons; I think it would look more classy than doing polka dots.


All-in-all I'm very pleased with the result. So simple and classy.

It came out just the way I pictured it to be.

Nail polish used:
For the base is Klik by OMG "Very Black"
For the roses, I used waaay to many colors I can't remember them all.

'Till next time!

xoxo

 

Comments

  1. I love your nails. I believe ive seen this with blue also and it was real pretty too. It may have been you that posted them also. It is so nice that you ladies share your art designs with us. Ive been so inspired by ya'lls work. I'll check back tomorrow to see what you do next. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! You're the sweetest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts