Butterfly Nail Art Pt.2

Hi! 

Yes, you read that right! I'm having another take on the butterfly design I just this week but was a fail. :/

And I just can't sleep without doing it the right way!

I started with a pink base, and sponged on a baby blue color across.

 





Topped with a blue glitter top coat!

It's inspired by my daughter's Arabian veil (or what is it called,lol, I'm not sure) she wore last Halloween. I think it's really pretty, and who doesn't love glitter?!

Looking at my nails right know, it looked more like a glass-stained gradient.

Quite happy with this design now, at least I can sleep soundly. :)

If I had the chance to do it again, I definitely would do it on a different style.

Maybe I'd do it next summer.

Nail Polish used:

Klik by OMG "Baby Blue" and "Hot Pink"

'Till next time!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts