Butterfly Nail Art


Hi!

One of the first nail art designs I did a few years ago is a monarch butterfly.

Today, I recreated them with a little "oomph", since my first was with a plain, red base.



And guess what, it's a fail!

The wings were in the wrong direction.

I noticed it too late after taking photos of them. I can't believe it!

 

However, I do like the gradient base for this.

With the micro glitter, quite similar to Zoya's "Pixie Dust"

I still need to get used to my detail brush,though. It's my first time to use it.

 


On my toes, the lines were correct, but on my hands they were like ???


So ladies, the next time you're doing your mani, make sure your heads aren't on the clouds like I did! lol.

Nail polished used:
Color Trends Glitter Top Coat "142"
Klik "Hot Pink" and "Very Black"
BK Hello Kitty "33"

'Till next time!

xoxo


 

Comments

Popular Posts