The Grumpy Cat Says No.

Hello!

So today I'm sharing this mani of mine that will be one of my favorites from now on.






It is The Grumpy Cat!

Yes, I love this cat. (Aside from Hello Kitty)

I'm not sure if she's a boy or a girl, but the cat fits right to sarcastic memes on the internet and I think it's awesomely evil. ;D

As usual, I did this for the new Nailpolis badge, "Pet Lover".

I did a Hello Kitty nail art in the past, which I could enter for this category.

But what I like about participating in Nailpolis badges is, I'm able to push myself into creating designs that I wouldn't normally wear.

It just sparks my creativity to what I can come up with for a particular badge, and that's a good thing for me.

And of course, I love using my brushes.lol.

Please say goodbye to florals, and other designs because after this I'll be wearing my Christmas designs!

Too early? Not!

Come on, only 5 weeks to sporting snowflakes and Christmas trees on my nails? That's a short time.lol

Wish me luck to my new Born Pretty Store stamping plates!

 
Nail polish used:
Bobbie Premium Nail Creme "Cafe"
Klik by OMG "Baby Blue" and "Very Black"
Color Trends "120"

'Till next time!

xoxo



 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts