My First Winter Nails for December

Hi!

I'm not happy to say that I've been pretty absent from blogging lately. It's all because of my crappy internet connection, and that just made me drift away from the virtual world for days. (gasp!)

Anyway, let's get this post started.

We have a lot of catching up to do!


My very first winter nails!

I know it may look a little ordinary for a snowflake design, but as I said, It's my first time to do this and I think it would be appropriate to start with the basic. 

I used a crelly, deep blue base. Then, sponged white on the tips to create a snowy effect. 

I then drew some snowflakes and tiny dots for the falling snow.

There you go! It's very easy to do and took me no more than 3 hours for my toes and both of my hands.

Nail polished used:
Sassy Colors "Blue Sapphire"


Comments

Popular Posts