Snowflakes in Rainbow Gradient

Hi! 


So now that I've done my first snowflake design for this year, I'm ready to make some adjustments.





Didn't expect to have rainbow nails for Christmas? Me either.lol.

In a tropical country like us in the Philippines, December only brings us a not-so-hot weather. By that, I mean we don't need to bring umbrellas every time because of cloudy skies and/or the sun rays doesn't burn our skin like always.

So here, it's like spring-winter combined!



 And so are my nails. :)

I'm really happy with it. I like the idea of experiencing winter while seeing rainbows. Did I just told you my childhood fantasy?!

Sorry for the chipped nails as seen on my ring finger, it happens!

And that's the end of this post, I hope you like the photos together with this design.

'till next time!

xoxo

Colors used: 




 



Comments

Popular Posts