Pink and Black Holiday Nails

Hi!

For today's post, I'll be sharing another holiday mani. (Of course!)


I'm still waiting for the time when I'd actually want to use reds for Christmas, but in the meantime, I like to sport Holiday designs on a different color pallet..

First I painted on my black base, topped with a glitter sand polish. One of my favorites!

I will list down below the colors I used for these.


Then for the accent nail(s) I did a white and neon pink gradient!

I loved how girly and festive it looks at the same time. 

Not forgetting the snow flakes.. I think they look more decent that they did for my past manis.

Well, I still have weeks to practice on that. :)

Colors Used:

OMG Glitter Sand "Hematite"

Klik by OMG "Very Black" "Hot Pink" 
Nicole By Opi "Gumdrops"
Color Trends "#120"

'Till next time!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts