Violet Christmas Sweater Nail Art

Hi there!

Another Christmas nail art for y'all.


It's my favorite time of the year, so stop complaining! lol.


I'm excited to do this design because it's new to me, and of course, a nice excuse to practice with my brush!

Base Color is from +Nicole by OPI 
It's the ugly christmas sweater!

But I wouldn't say it's the usual, because it's purple.

And it took me about a whole afternoon with snack time in between to finish this. After that, I had to do some minor retouches to make me happy. :)





I'm also interested in doing the same design with nudes, and metallic, but I'm not sure because it takes up much time and my mommy-chores will suffer.lol

Colors used:
For the base, it's captioned in the first photo
Color Trends, #120 and #142 glitter top coat

'Till next time!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts