Caronia "Show Me the Mani" Contest

Well, guess who's back? Saying Hello to Blogging Again!


One of my goals this 2017 is reviving my blog.

I know, it has been 2 years since my last post. I know you don't want to hear my excuses for not continuing.. But, here I am again. I just miss this. Writing, editing photos for me to post, because, I'm that type of person who always has something to say about things.. a lot. 🙊

(Looks in the ceiling and fast forwarding to present)

Okay! So let's start the post by Caronia Nail Polish ( www.caronia.com.ph ) "Show Me the Mani" Nail Art Contest where you will show your creative nails using the chosen Caronia Nail Polish for the week.

credits to:Caronia Philippines



Although I'm not new to nail art, It was really a challenge for me because I really never ever tried to using a limited color of polish for my designs. I had many plans in mind, and the only thing that I was worried about was how to deliver it without incorporating other colors.

After almost two days of deliberation, I came up with an idea for that week's featured nail polish collection!

Credits to: https:Caronia Philippines



Surprisingly, I'll say that this also my winning entry! :)







I did this manicure with a sunset gradient, and did a tape design on both fingers. It's simple, actually.. What I was going for is pretty much the uniqueness of the design, and making sure that all of the colors from the collection would be very visible (as part of the mechanics).


Of course, I sealed it with a fast-dry Top Coat!

After the announcement it was time for my prize to be delivered. I remember that was December 30, 2016 which was also our City fiesta. Oh, it was really a fiesta to me!! You should see my reaction while opening my nail mail. 😤







It came in these two, Caronia bags. Mind you, it's weighty!

Ready to see what's inside? Ta-daaaah...


Here is my 50 shades of Caronia Nail Polish, Caronia Nail Care products, Caronia Hand & Foot Care products, plus Caronia Premium Items! 

I know, right? 

Guess who's the happy one even before New Year! 💃

Up to know, I haven't really got the time to put them on display, as my nail shelf is full and I'm still thinking where to put these babies. 

Thanks for reading!

xo,

Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts