Weens Nail Polish "Gummy Grapes" Base for Gradient+Stamping

Hey!

How's it going.

The weather has been gloomy for the past days. It's either raining, or muddy. Not that I'm complaining 'cause I love it! 😁 And I told you that because when it's dark outside, it is the time when I usually crave for rich-colored nails. I'm not sure if it's just me, but Its like the opposite of dull skies and when I look at them it just makes me even happier.

So, on to todays notd:

 

This is the outdoor shot for my gradient. I used a total of four different colors of polish for this. Though I had to do some adjustments because the first layer I did, the yellow for the bottom part wasn't obvious, but this is exactly the result I had in mind.

Weens "Gummy Grapes" for my base color

For the base color, I used Weens nail polish in "Gummy Grapes" 💜 (Aww, the color and the name is soo cute!) I promise to swatch it here, I just didn't took a photo of it because I only brushed on a very thin layer before sponging my gradient.



As you can see in this indoor shot, it's very high contrast! It is a  combination of purple, pink, orange and yellow.


I tried to stamp on a floral pattern, but of course I know I still have to do more practice. 😥
My stamping polishes would be here next month, so I really need to work on that and try a different technique. Until then, I'm sticking to freehand designs.

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts