Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial with Girlstuff Forever Solique in Serenity

中国新年快乐前夕!
Happy Chinese New Year Eve!

So guys!!
I'm so excited to share my first nail art tutorial video.

This idea has been lingering on my mind for a long time, and since it is the start of 2017 I said to myself that all the thoughts and plans I've been drawing  should be started this year. Whether it requires me time and effort (not to mention, sleep!) I must do it because it will never get done unless I do something to get it started.

With much research, reading and troubleshooting I can proudly say that this is my creation, and I did it! It may be my first, but it is a step forward. 😤

I'm still broadening my social media accounts especially my blog and my YouTube Channel 
so hopefully you can join me every step of the way. I'm not promising to be big, but I just want more audiences to share my thoughts with.

Also, you can reach me on my instagram where I post 70% nails, 20% food and 10% memes. Wanna know how accurate that is, please come visit me! :)

Of course, some nail art photos..


Cherry blossoms for Chinese New Year 2017.

My base color for this is Serenity by Girlstuff Forever  

Photo Credits: http://www.girlstufforever.com/product/serenity/

Photo credits: http://www.girlstufforever.com/product/serenity/

Serenity is one "crazy" color. It's my two favorite color combined! It's a purple color with blue undertones. Almost like a dusty lavander. Almost! If you use two thick coats, you can get away with that just like the base color I had for my nail art below.



 Although it might need a few more strokes to build it up, I must say it lives up to the label that it's a gel polish.

I've been wearing it for days now, and I only got minor chipping. Unlike when I'm wearing regular nail polish which do chips overtime with my regular mom chores. It's definitely a must-try!






That's it for this post!

I hope everything's well. :)
xo,
Jen 💋

Have you tried Girlstuff Forever nail polish? What was the first shade you wore?


Comments

Popular Posts