Love Pink Valentine Nail Art/Tutorial

Welcome to my blog!

Before we go to the next nail art, I'm extra busy this Feb doing extra reviews for my kids at school and participating to various national contests held here in the country. It might sound so simple, but believe me it's hard to make "hugot" to make up my mind on what design to do next since I have to be careful that nobody own the design I want to do..because if someone else does, that would be considered as stealing! All nail artist know that. 

😇

Rant is over, let's begin with today's design.


We have Caronia Pink Lily for our base color.. Other polishes includes OMG Crystal Sand in Quartz, Caronia Black Velvet, and F.U.N. Primadonna.

It's a simple design.. very girly and chic. 


Kinda reminded me of VS wardrobes the models wear before show.. Oooh!!
Can you spot the pink holo leopard?


If you'd like to try this nail art, kindly check my Youtube Video on how I made this design.




Don't forget to tag me! #justineisms for your creations.



Do you have any suggestions on what color combos I should do next?

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts