Lovers in Paris Valentine Nail Tutorial

Hey!

 How's everything going?

 Let me show you what I was up to this Feb.

OMG nail polish held a Valentine Nail art contest, for freehand nail artist. Of course, I really really had to join in because who doesn't want nail art stuffs?! And also it is a achallenge to me because I've been honing my video skills for filming nail tutorials here and there. Sometimes, I'm really tired all day and I often sleep instead of editing on my laptop or writing on my blog. But, this too, shall pass! ✌ 

Summer vacation, anyone? 

Here are some photos of my nail art, of course using OMG nail products. (Nail polish and brushes)


I drew inspiration from..where else but the City of Love, Paris!

I made my gradient using a fan brush which is my first time because I usually go with a good ol' sponge.

Well now, I can totally say its do-able!
 

I'm happy to say I bagged the Grand Prize! :)


Who would've expected this freehand begginer would be able to do such a thing..lol.

Here's the video announcement:

Yay!! Click here .

I cannot find the exact link so while you're at it feel free to browse through their timeline. 

Original video for the competition is posted on my Facebook timeline, but you can also search for the hashtag #OMGContest2017

YouTube video here.

xo,
Jen 💋

Comments

Popular Posts