Valentine Nails with Born Pretty Store BP-24 Stamping Plate Pt. 1

Hi there!

As you know, Valentine's Day is just around the corner therefore it is only right to showcase some "heart" and romantic nails.


In this simple mani, I will show my new (ehem!) beginner skills to nail stamping. 😂 Took me quite a while probably because I had been procrastinating. 

Anyway, I provided a video tutorial on Youtube and the products I used are also linked in the description section.

+BornPretty Store Nail Art   Stamping Plate-024 can be purchased here.

 




Please give a thumbs up!! This is 3:21 minutes of love and hardwork. 🙆

Let me know in the comments section if you subscribe, and I will be happy to sub for you, too.

xo,
Jen 💋

Disclaimer: I'm not sponsored to write this post.

Comments

Popular Posts