Year of the Horse Chinese New Year Nail Art

Hello everyone!


I'm so sorry to post late, it's not because I'm busy with life, actually. 
I'm just occupied with honing my video editing skills, DIY projects for my nails, searching the stores around town for a nail polish organizer and so on. Clearly, it's like working behind the curtains to make my blogging and Youtube tutorials better.

So off with today's mani, my ig friends announced a Chinese New Year collab and when all of the participants are complete we chose what zodiac to do since there are 12 animals to represent the rotating cycle.  These signs are the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and pig.

With me being born in the year 1990, of course I chose my sign as the (metal) horse!

 
Caronia Nail Polish in Tangerine  

It took me days to come up with a design because I wanted it to be very original. I was also skeptic to paint the horse, 'cause I'm afraid to ruin it! Ha ha!


I'm happy with the outcome. Luckily, I didn't messed up. 



Feel free to visit my instagram to know more about this collaboration and the lovely ladies that I worked with!

xo, 
Jen 💋 


Comments

Popular Posts