Born Pretty Store BP-L061 Stamping Plate Review


Hello there!

How many of you have struggled with watermarble technique? ✋

Well, Born Pretty Store heard our plea and gave us this watermarble stamping plate!




Pretty clever, right?
Just look at the images on this plate giving us serious watermarble love!

Like what you'd always see with the pros on instagram.. I love watching those.
And here I am, holding on my life with this seriously awesome stamping plate.




I started off with textured nails from OMG nail polish. I grabbed a white stamping polish, chose the patterns that I wanted to try and gave it a go.

And that's it! No filtered water on room temperature, messy fingers and all the trouble I could possibly get for trying hard at this

What you get, stamped on designs that looks the same with the normal ones.



Of course, here is a Youtube tutorial for everyone.





And the final closeup shot..




Item link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-template-stamping-plate-water-marble-rectangle-manicure-nail-image-plate-p-39484.html

ID=39484

For 10% off, use my code: JJW10
Happy shopping!

xo,

Jen 💋 


Disclaimer: I was provided with a free product in return for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the company/affiliates, in any way.

Comments

Popular Posts